Arrivals and departures:
The clients are responsible for communicating their exact arrival time and delays. The communication of the arrival time must be received no later than 2 days before the arrival by phone, fax or email. If we don’t receive any communication we decline any responsibility for the first night stay.
At your arrival you’ll be greeted by our staff or by the landlord directly in the flat for the check-in. You’ll receive your keys and will be asked to pay any balances and security deposit. The security deposit will be refunded at your departure after check-out.
Prices change according to season and number of people.
– Minimum stay: 2 night (at the discretion of Direction)
– At the moment of the booking is required the payment of a deposit of confirmation through bank transfer or paypal; when the keys are consigned, must be paid cash he balance and a security deposit of €150,00 that will be given back at the end of the stay deduced how much needed for eventual damages.
– Arrivals are expected in the afternoon after 14,00 (only for arrivals after h. 20,00 you have to pay € 20,00 for the check in service); leavings are expected in the morning within 12,00; for customer’s exigencies, times can be flexible, in relation with the involvements of the organization and of the staff.
ATTENTION PLEASE: 30 minutes before your arrive or leaving (or to communicate a delay), please call the check service appointee; the number will be given to you at the moment of the booking.
– By the client: If the booking is cancelled within 30 days before arrival 50% of booking deposit will be lost. Cancellation must be always communicated by e-mail.
In case of cancellation less than 29 days before arrival the total amount of booking deposit will be lost.
– By the owner: In the very unlikely case that your booked accommodation ceases to be available due to any reason, we will propose you another one of the same category, which you can accept or refuse. If you will refuse the whole amount you paid will be Not refunded.
1. In the accommodation can live the number of person indicated on the booking agreement, only.
2. The tenants are expected to respect the apartment rules and neighborhood.
3. The furniture must be in its original position, the costs of any damages caused by tenants, children or guests will be deduced from the booking deposit.
4. Smoking is not allowed in rental apartments.
5. All apartments are included a bed linen and Towels are usually is provided
6. There will be a fee depending by the owner for the final cleaning of the apartment after your leaving.
By using or continuing to use the services of visitaflorencia.com Apartments for Holiday in Florence Italy, you agree to the terms and conditions of this disclaimer.
7. Rules Home
It is important to confirm by email your arrival time, especially if you arrive after 20:00. If you change your schedule arrival time, you must contact us urgently by phone or email otherwise you will not be able to check in because there will be no one.